The PASCHAL Group is an international specialist for concrete formwork, shoring systems and formwork planning software. PASCHAL offers a comprehensive spectrum of services for concrete construction based on more than 50 years of experience. These services range from the development and production of high-performance formwork and support systems through to worldwide sales and right through to reliable product and customer support.
The spectrum of products offered by PASCHAL includes systems for modern wall, slab and column formwork, customer formwork, climbing and platform systems, shoring structures and props, as well as specialised software systems for planning, organisation and management in the concrete construction.
From its headquarter in the PASCHAL facility G. Maier GmbH, which is based in Germany, Steinach, the company, which is led by the Managing Director Michael Stoevelbaek, operates four branches and a service centre in Germany (Arnstorf, Berlin, Gifhorn, Munich and Hamburg) and subsidiaries and international shareholdings.
PASCHAL Form Work (India) Pvt. Ltd. was founded in 2008 and is situated in Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam. It offers reliable and rapidly available services for everything related to formwork and shoring systems, like
- highly qualified technical consulting
- computer-aided formwork planning
- structural calculations through to custom constructions
- property-specific pre-assembly as well as
- reliable construction site supervision
- cleaning and repair
- renovation and general overhaul
- RFID-technology in Modular Universal Formwork as standard
Bangalore (to Cover entire Karnataka state) / Chennai (to cover entire Tamilnadu) / Delhi / Hyderabad
Regional Sales Manager
Lead the Sales discipline of Geographical Area under branch (strategic plan)
- Identifying & establishing new business, Pre-planning of sales visits and bring more enquires, liaising with existing clients, Prepare and execute on strategic sales plan, Providing Pre-sales and post-sales support,
- Focus on future development areas and sectors, skills on effective presentation, regular site visits, meeting potential architects and consultant, co-ordinate with back office for effective proposal submission, providing product education and advice, Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Ability to build relationships quickly and effectively, Analytical and problem solving skills, sales skills, Interpersonal skills, self-confidence, market study..etc
- Monthly target planning according to the annual goal of the Area and review of the same.
- MIS generation and analysis for customer and organization to track performance trends.
- Co-Ordination with all other Area team members for lead transfer and to actualize the customer needs.
- Regular reporting to the reporting line
- Day to day communications to reporting head
- Weekly & Month report to reporting head
- By an immediate Assistant or another ASM - in absence (if applicable)
- Completed BE in Civil Engineering (+MBA in marketing).
- 2-4 years post qualification exclusive experience in Construction equipment marketing function.
- Attitude and capacity to lead a team.
- Knowledge of 'Quote/order to delivery/payment' cycle.
- Excellent analytical, management and communication skills.
- Must be open for travelling.
- Computer Proficiency in Design/ERP/communication tools.
PASCHAL Form Work (India) Pvt.Ltd.
Plot 67, Prasuna House - 1st floor,
Opp: D'Mart Super Market
Kavuri Hills, Madhapur,
Hyderabad - 500033
Phone: 040 48526336